What We Do
BENNETT MOTOR WERKS IS PROUD TO OFFER TRUSTED AND RELIABLE AUTO REPAIR SERVICES IN DALLAS, TEXAS.
- We are a full-service auto repair shop that has over 30 years of expertise in servicing both foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUVs.
- We are experts in servicing the top European brands.
- Are you facing complex mechanical problems, cooling system issues, brake and suspension problems or challenging engine diagnostics? No need to worry.
- Our team of expert auto mechanics give an accurate diagnosis of your car’s problems so you can rest assured that we can get you back in the driver’s seat as soon as possible.
- We understand the frustration that European car owners experience when they try out an auto repair shop that performed the wrong diagnosis and got the repairs messed up.
- Paying for auto repair services that made the problem worse is a waste of time and money.
- Today’s European cars are made up of computers and high-tech devices that require the latest diagnostic equipment to diagnose correctly.
- We only use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools for all our auto repair services.
EUROPEAN AUTO REPAIR SERVICES IN DALLAS, TEXAS
We can service all makes and models but we are passionate about European cars.
If you are looking for auto repair services experts who specialize in the top European brands like Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, Volkswagen and BMW, we are the best auto repair shop that you can visit in the Dallas area.
Everyone needs a trusted mechanic, especially for expensive and high-performance European vehicles.
DEALERSHIP LEVEL AUTO REPAIR SERVICES IN DALLAS, TEXAS
You don’t have to wait in line anymore at your car’s dealerships for repair and service. The long wait and the high cost have led many European car owners to look for other auto shops that can provide the same level of repair and service.
At Bennett Motor Werks, you get personalized service without the long lines. We also give dealership level auto repair services in Dallas, Texas for your European cars at more affordable rates.
We have discovered that many car owners steer clear from needed auto repair services due to sticker shock fears.
As an honest and reliable auto shop, we avoid taking our customers for a “ride.” We don’t offer services that you don’t need and only replace parts that need replacement.
We will also make a bumper to bumper inspection and make sure that no safety components require repair or replacement.
We try to identify issues that may cause more significant problems in the future.